Frugal Upstate's Garden Journal

This is my online Garden Journal. I am tracking not only what I plant and when, but the techniques I try and wether they succeed or fail. Posting here will be much more sporadic than my daily posts over at Frugal Upstate

Saturday, April 22, 2006

4/22 Update

Well, yesterday the only thing I really did was to cut larger holes in my winter sowing containers. My Alyssum seems to have lost a lot of the sprouts, but everything else looks really good.

We had rain last night and this morning. It is supposed to continue all day, so that is good for the peas, turnip greens, lettuce add spinach that I direct sowed in the garden. The turnip greens that I overwintered in the garden also seem to be doing very well-they are standing up all fluffy and growing well. I may have to do that on purpose again next year to get some early greens.

Today I have to muck about with my indoor sprouts.

I also really have to dig up some of the bleeding heart from the front bed-but I'll have to wait about a day after the rain stops for the ground to dry out a bit.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
    »

     
  • At 10:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
    »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home